River/Doctor + Wuthering Heights 4/?
Holy shiz this works so well omg
HERE YOU WILL FIND: Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Food, Adventure Time, Video Games, 1D, The Beatles, Music related stuff etc.
I follow back if i like your blog (which is 99% of the time) C:
I knew you were tribble when you walked in
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
Best Vines of May 2013 (Part 1)
i love cold pizza are you trying to tell me you’ve never woken up in the morning and seen left over pizza in the fridge and scarfed it down in .02 secs don’t lie
peebles teach me how to be you
can we just talk about this for a minute
because seriously i have so much respect for the adventure time team. they’ve made a successful cartoon that isn’t random poop and fart jokes for a solid eleven minutes. sure, adventure time has its immature moments, but then there’s parts like this.
pb’s backed up against the wall in a position that’s way too common in today’s society. you can tell she’s scared and uncomfortable. so what does she do? she beats the shit out of ricardio.
she doesn’t “play nice”, she doesn’t “let him down gently”, she tears off his limbs and stomps on his face. then ricardio tries to play the nice guy card and she has none of it. it’s refreshing to see something aimed at children that doesn’t state that girls need to be polite and sweet and stand by while someone makes them uncomfortable.
basically, i love this show and i love how it teaches girls something that’ll actually come in handy some day. god fucking bless.
And this is back on the dash again. Always reblog.
And let’s not forget, this isn’t a one time thing. There’s an episode later in the series where Ice King won’t leave her along and she fucking shoots him. Granted, its with a tranquilizer but still. She tells him exactly one time to back off, and when he doesn’t, she does not even hesitate to put him down. This is why Peebs will forever be my favorite. She doesn’t put up with it, and she tells little girls that they don’t need to put up with it either.
I fucking love Peebles. She’s pretty badass all the time.
I am convinced that this is the most wholesome show on television.
If River Song can concentrate on a dress size and this is her second regeneration, why can’t the Doctor concentrate on becoming a ginger?
Woman Time Lords can control the way they will look when they regenerate, while male Time Lords cannot. This was established in Classic Who, when Romana regenerated.
Also, the Doctor wanting to be Ginger is not about the hair color. In Gallifrey, the only ones to have red hair were the people called Heroes which were beings who were time-sentient (meaning they could see all of the time at the same time). So I doubt they will ever make him ginger.